spine surgery treatment is the solution to many spine-related problems that are taking place in your life to stop your agony and improve your lifestyle. If you are suffering from spine-related problems and want to get rid of them then you can consult Dr. Suresh cheekatla senior Consultant Spine Surgeon
• Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty: These strategies are utilized to fix pressure fractures of the vertebrae brought about by osteoporosis. The two techniques incorporate the infusion of a paste-like bone concrete that solidifies and reinforces the bone.
• Spinal laminectomy/spinal decompression: This is performed when spinal stenosis causes a narrowing of the spinal channel that results in pain, deadness, or shortcoming. The surgeon eliminates the hard dividers of the vertebrae and any bone prods, planning to open up the spinal segment to eliminate pressure on the nerves.
• Discectomy: This system is utilized to eliminate a plate when it has herniated and presses on a nerve root or the spinal cord. Laminectomy and discectomy are as often as possible performed together.
• Foraminotomy: In this strategy, the surgeon amplifies the hard opening where a nerve root leaves the spinal channel to prevent protruding circles or joints thickened with age from pushing on the nerve.
• Nucleoplasty is also called plasma disk decompression. This laser surgery utilizes radiofrequency energy to treat people with low back pain related to a mildly herniated plate. The surgeon embeds a needle into the disc. A plasma laser gadget is then embedded into the hand, and the tip is warmed, making a field that disintegrates the tissue in the plate, lessening its size and gentle pressure on the nerves.
• Spinal combination. The surgeon eliminates the spinal plate between at least two vertebrae, then, at that point, intertwines the nearby vertebrae utilizing bone joins or metal gadgets got by screws. A spinal combination might bring about some loss of adaptability in the spine and requires a lengthy recovery period to permit the bone unions to develop and meld the vertebrae.
• Artificial circle replacement. This is viewed as an option in contrast to spinal combination for the treatment of people with severely damaged circles. The technique includes removal of the plate and its replacement by an engineered process that reestablishes tallness and development between the vertebrae.